Join us at Painting with a Twist in Baytown for a "Paint Your Pet" fundraising event where a percentage of profit benefits our local life-saving programs! This is a 3 hour painting class where you can sip, paint and relax. This event is especially unique because we'll have adoptable cats that will be joining us! It's a creative and crafty way to give back, and we truly hope that you'll join us!
1. We ask 1 pet per painting (submit to Painting with a Twist at firstname.lastname@example.org)
2. Try and get a clear (not blurry) portrait or headshot of your pet
3. If your image is too dark, or your pet is very small in the picture, the picture may not work, and we will request another one!
4. We will crop your image to your pets chest and up to fit the painting, if you would like your pet's whole body to be in the painting, please specify so when you e-mail your picture!
5. Pet pics are due soon so that we can get all of the pets drawn onto the canvases! Include the Paint Your Pet date that you are attending, when e-mailing in your photo.
Email/Send us a good quality picture of YOUR DOG or CAT (or other pet) 5-7 days prior to event to have it pre-sketched on your canvas and ready for you when you arrive. ONE PET PER CANVAS. The photo you send will be the one you work from. Please be sure it is focused, not blurry. Send your pet picture to: email@example.com.
This is a step by step painting class. Please arrive 20 minutes early to get checked in and settled in! This class is for ages 15 and up. Must be 21 and older to consume alcohol in the Studio (Please bring ID)
If you are attending with others, but making reservations separately, give us your point person/group name in the Special Request Box. We'll seat you together.
BYOB: Your own Drinks (ice) and Food! Our BYOB events/classes are intended for adult painters, although we permit painters aged 15-20 if accompanied by an adult. You must be at least 21 to consume alcohol in the studio.
PAYMENT POLICY: Payment online or via phone is required to guarantee your reservation. If you choose not to pay online, please call the studio at 281-628-7665.
REFUND/CANCELLATION POLICY: A studio CREDIT will be given for individuals canceling with at LEAST 24 hours notice. (Call our studio and leave a voice message or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. NO SHOWS will NOT receive any type of Credit.